Get your FREE TRIAL HERE
Surfing the Internet nowadays has become more dangerous now than ever before. Unsecured connections along with hackers have made secure surfing and online banking nearly impossible to protect. That is where a paid proxy comes into play. Surf through a proxy and security problem solved. Here is a review of the industries top two paid proxy services.
- Super Fast Servers: Dedicated servers both in the United States and the Netherlands
- Ulimited Bandwidth: There are no restrictions placed on your alotted bandwidth for the month
- Highest Level Of Security: 128-bit SSH data encryption especially for unsecured locations
- No Configuration Needed: Just intstall the software and everything is set up for you
- Zero Censorship: Full access to any websites. No restrictions
- No Ads or Delays: This is the benefit of a PAID proxy. No advertisements
- Guaranteed Access: 24/7 with 0 downtime
- Multiple IP Adresses: IP addresses rotate every 30 minutes WITHOUT interruption
FREE TRIAL: 7 day free trial and then only $9.95 a month.
- Advertisement Free: There are no ads in your browser window or upsells for other non-related products
- Super Fast Access: Dedicated 1 Mbps line/user. Never any slow loading times
- Multiple Location IP’s: Proxies come from different domains, IP’s and countries.
- Reliability: Never have had a proxy go down. If one did, there are several waiting as backups.
- Zero File Restriction: There are no limits of the files you download or view from the proxy.
- FREE TRIAL: Receive a free trial and then only $6.95 a month thereafter.
So there you have it. The top two paid proxies available. Personally I ust Privacy Partners, though ProxyKey is a great service as well. Test drive them both via a free trial and decide for yourself which is the best paid proxy service.
In the fast paced world of the Internet and online web browsing, there are times when a person wishes to remain anonymous. Now you may be thinking to yourself that unless you tell someone online who you are, that you are already under a secure veil of anonymity.
While this is true to some degree in that the person with whom you are interacting can not directly know who or where you are, if they have a way to determine what your Internet protocol (IP) address is, then it is only a matter of running it through an IP reverse search for them to know who you are and where you are located. In this case, your Internet cover is blown.
However, there are ways in which you can continue to conceal your identity while surfing the world wide web and it primarily involves the use of a proxy service. Basically, a proxy service provides you with a temporary IP address that has been routed from your Internet provider’s server through another at an undisclosed location thereby preventing someone in cyber-space from being able to track you and find out who you are.
Of course, there are other aspects to keep in mind when determining which paid proxy service to buy.
What are the payment and subscription terms? More specifically, do you have to keep a credit card on file, or can you pay via paypal or on a monthly basis?
What happens when your subscription runs out, does it automatically renew or will you have to fill out all the paperwork again?
How does the proxy server connect through the Internet? Does it use secure servers or are the networks open?
Is there a free trial before you buy so you can determine whether or not any given paid proxy service is right for you?
These are all questions you need to ask yourself in order to determine the best paid proxy service for your needs. It is also important to make a list of exactly why you want to use a proxy service, this way you can check off your needs against the services that are offered by the proxy service you are looking at.
Now there are many proxy services available, but in order to determine which is the best paid proxy service available for your needs, there are some things you should keep in mind when looking for a provider.
How many countries will the service connect through? By offering you more locations from which to connect, you will be able to determine what is projected from your computer to the Internet world. This way, if someone is trying to trace who you are, quite often for malicious purposes, then it will be more difficult to find you.
For example, your connection in the United States is routed through a server that could be located in Italy, Australia or even China, for that matter.
By increasing your security online, you can relax with the knowledge that it will be much harder for anyone to determine your true identity.